BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 9, 2010

c0gnitive sciences??????????



studies ab0ut human brain & mind...really dunn0 y i've been here t0 learn diz c0urse..diz c0urse was very c0mplicated 4 me..certain subject make me feel want t0 cry n als0 die..it was d killer subject!!!huh~at the same time i think y 0thers people can d0 it..mayb they have their basic?0r mayb they like diz c0urse very much?sumtime I feel s0 tension,stress n depressed ab0ut diz matter..actly,diz is n0t my ch0ice..n i think dat i can't go on wif diz c0urse anym0re..but i'll try my best to finish diz sem n d0 the best in final exam..nex sem i want t0 change n try t0 applied 0ther c0urse that i really like..i've talked b0ut my intend t0 my ment0r..h0pefully,my dream wil c0mes true...  :D 

0 comments: